Sacramento Challenger Visitor Information
October 3 – October 11, 2015
$100,000 Total Prize Money
Schedule of Events is as follows:
- TBD – Kid’s Day –– free tennis fun, lunch & admission to all matches for kids 12 & under
- October 3 – Qualifying Matches
- October 4 – Qualifying Matches
- TBD – Pro-Am – contact Brian Martinez for more information 916.308.0648
- TBD – Welcome BBQ–contact Brian Martinez for more information 916.308.0648
- TBD – Main Draw Singles & Doubles begins
- TBD – Ladies Clinic & Lunch – tennis, lunch & admission to all matches
- October 10, 2015 – Semi-Finals Day Singles & Doubles Time TBD
- October 11th – Finals
For more information about any of the events including how you can participate contact Brian Martinez @ 916-308-0648 or the Natomas Racquet Club @ 916-649-0909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Sacramento Challenger is a Men’s Professional USTA Pro Circuit Challenger series event. This tournament is now in its 5th year as a Challenger event and one of only six at the $100,000 level.
October 4th October 11th, 2015. Finals will take place on Sunday October 5th at a time to be determined.
The tournament will take place at the Natomas Racquet Club. 2450 Natomas Park Drive, Sacramento, CA. 95833 (916) 649-0909
The Singles and Doubles Qualifier tournament will begin Saturday October 3, 2015 and conclude on Monday October 5, 2015. The Main Draw will begin on Monday October 5, 2015 and will include a 32 player singles draw and a 16 player doubles draw. The finals for both the singles and doubles will be on Sunday, October 11, 2015, time to be determined. Players from all over the world, including several top 100 players and some of the top doubles players in the world will compete in this tournament.
Tournament Host Hotel:
Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas
2410 W. El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95833
(Mention “USTA Challenger” to receive the group rate. Reservations must be made by Friday, 9/20/14)
“We are located 2 blocks from the Natomas Racquet Club with Complimentary Shuttle to/from the tennis courts. The entire hotel was recently renovated! We offer a Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, free hi-speed wireless internet, swimming pool and spa, fitness center. And, we are just 3 exits to Downtown/Old Town Sacramento”.
Sean Suess, GM
Robert Robinson, Director of Sales
Aliam Vue, Operations Manager
What to do in Sacramento when you are not watching tennis, eating or sleeping? Sacramento Convention and Visitor’s Bureau; http://www.discovergold.org
- Tower Theater – maps.google.com – 2508 Land Park Drive, Sacramento – (916) 442-0985
- Esquire IMAX Theatre – maps.google.com – 1211 K Street, Sacramento – (916) 443-4629
- Regal Cinemas Natomas Marketplace Stadium 16 – www.regmovies.com – 3561 Truxel Road, Sacramento – (916) 419-0205
- Cinemark Stadium 14 – www.cinemark.com – 1590 Ethan Way, Sacramento – (916) 922-4241
- United Artists Arden Fair 6 – www.regmovies.com – 1739 Arden Way, Sacramento – (916) 568-5188
- Imax Theatre at Esquire Plaza: Group Rates & Administration – maps.google.com – 1211 K Street, Sacramento – (916) 443-4629