2015 Sacramento $100,000 Challenger
Natomas Racquet Club
October 3 – 11
- The Sacramento $100,000 Challenger will take place October 3 – October 11.
- This is one of six $100,000 USTA Pro Circuit events scheduled for 2014.
- The USTA Pro Circuit’s mission is to develop the next generation of word class players and provide a platform for injured players to return to the ATP Tour.
Last year some very big names from the ATP tour participated along with some new up and comers.
- It was an all USA singes final with Sam Querry prevailing over Stephan Kozlov 6-3 6-4.
- The doubles final featured teams from Canada vs. Australia with A. Hubble/J. Smith taking the doubles championship with a win over P. Polansky/A. Shamasdin, 6-3 6-2.
Other familiar names that have played in this tournament include John Isner, Sam Querrey, James Blake, Ivo Karlovic, Ryan Harrison, Ryan Sweeting, Kevin Anderson, Steve Johnson and Jesse Levine, Tim Smyczek, to name a few.
Each year we look forward to seeing new generations of players use our Challenger as a springboard to their dream of playing on the ATP Tour.